Dog Diaries is the first book written by a dog AND a #1 New York Timesbestseller! When mischievous mutt, Junior, causes a Turkey Day disaster, getting out of the doghouse will take a Christmas miracle!
Are you ready for a festive adventure? Join me, Junior on the most PAWSOME, most BARKTASTIC journey through the HOWLIDAY SEASON. You'll read all about:
- FANGSGIVING, CRITTER-MESS and the mysterious SAINT LICK.
- Why strange humans called CAROL come and howl at the front door.
- And why SHINY TREES suddenly sprout inside your kennel!
This will be the best holiday EVER! As long as the Mom-Lady doesn't find out what I did to the Fangsgiving turkey. You can keep a SECRET, right?
This hilarious, illustrated MIDDLE SCHOOL spin-off about a dog and his boy is perfect for younger readers!
- Grade Level : 2 - 7
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- UNSPSC-Code : 55101500
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0316456187
- ISBN-13 : 978-0316456180
- Product Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Reading level : 7 - 12 years
- Publisher : jimmy patterson; Illustrated Edition (October 14, 2019)
- Language: : English